The gomo team are hugely excited to be attending Learning Technologies 2017 which, co-located with Learning and Skills, is Europe’s leading showcase of organizational learning and the technology used to support learning at work. The event takes place on the 1st and 2nd of February in London, England.
1) Registration is free and available on the Learning Technologies website.
2) There’ll be a live gomo demo every hour on Stand B16.
3) We’ll be showing off our new question banks features – try it here: Question bank course example.
4) We’ll be showing off our new multilingual course features – try it here: Multilingual course example.
5) You can get your hands on the new gomo central app and see how offline course delivery with full tracking can be achieved.
6) We’re part of the LTG stand alongside LEO Learning.
7) You can find out about our latest thought leadership “Integrated or Independent? The power of an authoring tool for any Learning Strategy.” and watch Mike Alcock, Managing Director, in action as follows:
Theatre 5, Wednesday 1st February, 15.30-16.00
Theatre 11, Thursday 2nd February, 11.00-11.30
8) You can get your gomo questions answered by the gomo team including Thom Tate who’s flying in from our US office just for the event.
9) Our free water bottles are the best giveaway in the exhibition hall (we even had people using them as Christmas presents!).
10) There’a a rumour that there might be free drinks on the Wednesday afternoon at a location very close to Stand B16 (but don’t quote me on that one)!
We look forward to seeing you in London.