Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Brighton, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager (gomo) to be based in our offices in Brighton, UK. gomo’s Product Manager lives and breathes the gomo brand and product suite. The position will assume ownership for developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns for the gomo brand, in addition to product launch and release cycles.
This position requires close collaboration with functional departments (central marketing, business development, design, etc.) to ensure timely and effective delivery of all activity. The Product Marketing Manager drives consistent development of multimedia sales materials, database communications and social content, and collaborates with the LTG Head of Marketing to develop and executive marketing channel strategies.
- Gather, analyse, and utilise research on market trends, digital marketing strategies and the competition
- Collaborate with LTG Head of Marketing and Central Marketing team to design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and programmes
- Support the LTG Content Team (Marketing) to create compelling marketing deliverables, brand positioning and messaging, website content and videos
- Assess, manage and maintain partner relationships in alignment with Central Marketing Team
- Communicate marketing plans with cross functional teams
- Work with LTG Head of Marketing and Central Marketing Team to measure the results of campaigns compared to project spend and adjust strategies as needed
- Work with LTG Central Marketing (Demand Generation) to develop and drive lead generation efforts to build the sales funnel
- Work within the existing marketing framework and continually offer and implement improvements, alongside the LTG Central Marketing Team
- Collaborate with the LTG Central Marketing Team (operations) for enhanced marketing and sales integration
- Drive the development of Sales presentations and tools
- Support Business Development Executives in the creation of assets to support prospect acquisition
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing and Web and UX Manager to measure, analyse and report on brand performance
- Understand competitors’ product and pricing strategies
- Proactively come up with opportunities to maximise use of social media channels and report back monthly against agreed metrics and provide recommendations for implementations
- Own sponsorship partnerships where relevant
- Develop and execute an external comms strategy (including emails and newsletters)
- Collaborate with LTG Head of Marketing and events team to support effective identification, planning and execution of events
- Support the gomo team with the product customer community
- Manage the gomo marketing and awards calendars
- Create award submissions to boost gomo credibility within the industry
- Strong content marketing, authoring and editorial skills
- Minimum of five years marketing experience, three in a product-focused role
- Enterprise Software industry experience with a passion for e-learning
- Experience in a B2B marketing role (preferably software)
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with proven ability to oversee projects from origin to execution
- Strong attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a confident and dynamic personality
- Self-starter, with a hands-on approach towards work
gomo provides two great products that enable you to create, host, update, distribute and track beautiful multi-device eLearning.
gomo authoring creates truly responsive and adaptive HTML5 content that looks perfect on all devices, including desktops, tablets and smartphones, and any orientation (landscape or portrait).
gomo hosting and analytics allows you to get content into the hands of learners instantly, via websites, direct link, QR code, the gomo LMS wrapper, social media, gomo central (gomo’s mobile learning app), and more – and all with full xAPI analytics.
With an ever-growing client base including Nike, Jaguar Land Rover, Booking.com, EE, Royal Mail Group, Santander, British Airways, Shell, Rentokil Initial, United Healthcare and many more, gomo is quickly becoming the established choice for global organizations seeking collaborative, future-proof and responsive HTML5 multi-device eLearning.
At gomo we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.