Job title: UX Consultant
Location: Brighton or Sheffield, UK
The UX Consultant has a passion for all things design, demonstrating this passion through your work and when communicating with business stakeholders, clients and development teams.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Product Development to deliver the best possible product for all clients
- Rapidly produce designs in collaboration with product management based on user-driven needs
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and interaction designs, and where applicable translate these into user interface prototyping
- Support the production team with user research and help translate findings into personas, informative data and insights to address customer pain points to remove friction from existing experiences
- Support development by communicating designs and evaluating their technical feedback
- Recognise and develop design patterns to provide a common visual language for users and internal teams
- Work with Director of Product Development to provide clear specifications for development and QA teams
- Keep abreast of innovative design and technology in the marketplace and share learnings with team
- Degree educated, preferably in Interaction Design or similar
- Proven experience in UX design as outlined above
- Comprehensive understanding of UX Design principles
- Expertise in Axure
- Good experience in Information Design, with a portfolio that includes User Journey Maps, Wireframes, and Prototypes
- High levels of independence, being able to work without close supervision, managing your own time and work
- Accurate and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Initiative, having the confidence to make decisions and act on them
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
gomo is an award-winning eLearning authoring, hosting and distribution tool. Since gomo’s launch in 2014, its hassle-free, multi-device learning suite has won multiple awards including two Brandon Hall awards for the Best Advance in Content
Authoring Technology. gomo was named the #1 authoring tool in the world in 2016 by industry expert Craig Weiss and, in 2017, gomo featured on Training Industry’s list of ‘Top 20 Authoring Tools as well as ‘Core Leader’ on Fosway Group’s 9-Grid™ authoring system report. gomo’s global customer base includes PWC, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, EE, British Airways, Shell, Santander, PwC, Boots and Deloitte. gomo is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
At gomo we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.