In our latest webinar ‘5 Keys to Successful eLearning for Sales’, Nancy Nardin, CEO of Smart Selling Tools, and Dawn Baron, gomo Product Marketing Manager, discussed the changing expectation of today’s salesperson in relation to the buyer and to L&D professionals. While “sales enablement” may be the bridge between sales and learning, we still have a long way to go to meet the sales learner’s needs when it comes to learning.
If you missed the webinar, no problem—we’ve got you covered, with a recording (done in gomo video, of course!). To read the webinar Q&A, featuring the best questions we got from attendees, click here.
The 5 Keys to Successful eLearning for Sales
Want to know how you can develop your sales team without taking them away from the job? Nancy Nardin, CEO of Smart Selling Tools, and gomo’s Dawn Baron talk through 5 essential elements of your sales enablement program.
Watch the webinar to discover how:
- the right learning can create a culture of consistency and practice
- to scale your sales learning while still making it personal
- to keep your employees on the job with ‘flow of work’ training
- peer-sharing can be productive and engaging
- refined search saves time and increases engagement and confidence