We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team at gomo.
As a SaaS business delivering digital learning solutions to our customers, client satisfaction and retention is essential to our ongoing growth.
We are looking for an ambitious, technology enthusiast who loves working with people to handle client renewals and seek out growth opportunities in your client accounts.
You will be working day-to-day with our Customer Success Manager, support team and Business Development Executives to engage with our customers whilst building long term relationships.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Work with our Customer Success Manager to build relationships with our customers during the initial onboarding process
- Manage accounts and attend regular account review meetings
- Represent our customers internally by providing internal feedback to sales, production, support and marketing as appropriate
- Coordinate risk mitigation activities to ensure clients are happy and concerns are addressed promptly
- Develop relationships and seek out growth opportunities
- Drive the renewal process and ensure these are processed on time
Why you’ll love it
- You will be working for a company that genuinely makes a difference in people’s lives
- You’ll be working across a diverse range of international brands
- You’ll be joining a genuinely great team of colleagues Internationally who have a passion for what they do
- As a rapidly-growing learning and talent business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities that are second to none
- You’ll have a real voice in how things are done and working directly with our Customer Success Manager, Business Development Executives and our Managing Director
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential
- 2 years in account management and sales experience
- Strong preference for experience in the learning industry.
- Excellent communication skills — this is a no brainer. You’ll be contacting our clients via email and by phone, everyday. Be able to communicate yourself and your ideas clearly and concisely, with a top-notch customer service approach.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen.
- Stellar organizational skills — you’ll be in contact with a lot of contacts and contracts on a daily basis but the key is keeping your ducks in a row.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fun to be around!
- An excellent basic salary
- Generous (uncapped) commission plan with unlimited earning potential
- Significant development potential and career opportunities (within both gomo and LTG)
- Working with some of the best brands in the learning industry
- The opportunity to work in a fun and social environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Other benefits include a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension scheme, ShareSave scheme, flexible working, discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in all our offices.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you
We are interested in you, so don’t just send us your CV, please add a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this role, why you want to work with us and why you think you’re a good fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you.
At gomo we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
The gomo learning suite provides three multi-award-winning products that allow you to create, host, update, distribute and track beautiful multi-device eLearning. With gomo authoring, you can create truly responsive and adaptive HTML5 content that looks perfect on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones. With gomo hosting and analytics, you can get content into the hands of learners instantly via websites, direct link, QR code, the gomo LMS wrapper, social media, the gomo central mobile learning app and more – all with full xAPI analytics. And with gomo video, you can repurpose, enhance, disseminate and track video content with speed and confidence.
With an ever-growing client base including Nike, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, EE, Royal Mail Group, Santander, British Airways, Rentokil Initial, United Healthcare, the BBC, Norton Healthcare, Booking.com, and many more, gomo is quickly becoming the established choice for global organizations seeking collaborative, future-proof and responsive HTML5 multi-device eLearning.
gomo is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
For more, visit gomolearning.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.