We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team in our Nashville or Atlanta offices or you could work remotely.
The Business Development Executive will be an individual contributor responsible for closing deals in the enterprise E-learning space.
We have lots of people that are interested in the products that we sell. People that sign up to get information, take a 21 day trial, email us, call us and need guidance. We take great pride in our ability to help everyone we come into contact with, whether they’re a potential customer or not.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who can nurture all of these inbound leads and turn them into sales. This is a sales job so you are someone that really wants to sell the things we create and grow their accounts is ideal. We need someone to help us qualify our inbound queries, lead calls and demos and help us to manage our established and growing pipeline. Once you’ve closed a sale, strategic account management will be needed to grow our presence in our key accounts.
The person we are looking for can turn those that are interested in what we do into the ones that are absorbed with what we do.
Are you someone that is friendly, super comfortable talking about technical topics, and the best at communicating (written and spoken) the value of how our solutions help; knows when to guide our fellow eLearning friends to a different solution, and when to offer our products (and which ones) to help solve their problem and can you spot a prospect’s decision maker from a mile away, in the dark? If this is you, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
A little bit more about what we want you to do…
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Drive revenue within a specified region.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers as well as the develop account plans for new relationships.
- Navigate through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities.
- Develop strategic territory business plans.
- Generate leads from trade shows, webinars and regional networking events.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales.
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 3+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience.
- Strong preference for eLearning experience.
- Proven track record selling enterprise software into large/complex accounts.
- An excellent qualifier, focusing only on the opportunities that matter.
- Excellent communication skills — this is a no brainer. You’ll be contacting our clients via email and by phone, everyday. Be able to communicate yourself and your ideas clearly and concisely, with a top-notch customer service approach.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen.
- Stellar organizational skills — you’ll be in contact with a lot of contacts and contracts on a daily basis but the key is keeping your ducks in a row.
- Experience selling at the “C” level.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fun to be around!
Why you’ll love it
- You will be working for a company that genuinely makes a difference in people’s lives
- You’ll be working across a diverse range of international technology brands.
- You’ll be joining a genuinely great team of colleagues Internationally who have a passion for what they do
- As a rapidly-growing learning and talent business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities that are second to none.
- You’ll have a real voice in how things are done, reporting to and working directly with the Sales Director.
What we offer
At gomo, in addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.The salary range for this role is up to $100,000 + OTE depending on experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you
We are interested in you, so don’t just send us your CV, please add a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this role, why you want to work with us and why you think you’re a good fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
The gomo learning suite provides three multi-award-winning products that allow you to create, host, update, distribute and track beautiful multi-device eLearning. With gomo authoring, you can create truly responsive and adaptive HTML5 content that looks perfect on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
With gomo hosting and analytics, you can get content into the hands of learners instantly via websites, direct link, QR code, the gomo LMS wrapper, social media, the gomo central mobile learning app and more – all with full xAPI analytics. And with gomo video, you can repurpose, enhance, disseminate and track video content with speed and confidence.
With an ever-growing client base including Nike, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, EE, Royal Mail Group, Santander, British Airways, Rentokil Initial, United Healthcare, the BBC, Norton Healthcare, Booking.com, and many more, gomo is quickly becoming the established choice for global organizations seeking collaborative, future-proof and responsive HTML5 multi-device eLearning.
gomo is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
For more information about gomo, visit gomolearning.com
For more information about Learning Technologies Group, visit ltgplc.com