We are a team of extremely talented people working on a new product called Instilled; as part of an organization that has a long history in learning technologies, we have genuine passion and expertise to create innovative technology solutions – we are looking for people to help us build our new team!
You will work alongside our talented sales, marketing and product teams whilst bringing your own personality and expertise to develop our partnership program for our products.
This position will be based at our office in Franklin, TN; if you are passionate about technology and seeking an opportunity to make a real impact, then we want to hear from you!
How will I know this is for me?
Our ideal candidate is friendly, enthusiastic, and equally as passionate about technology as we are! The team spans multiple locations and time-zones, so a self-starter attitude and excellent communication skills are key. We want someone that has experience in developing and driving a partnership program through establishing, growing, and supporting a partnership/reseller network as well as providing the support and materials required to empower our partners to successfully sell gomo and instilled.
You will be based in our LTG Nashville office with other members of the gomo / Instilled team, as well as our colleagues at our sister companies, Rustici and Watershed.
A little bit more about what we want you to do
- Create and evolve a successful partnership program, and establish partnership relations strategy
- Provide support to partners (internal and external) in their bids / tenders when selling gomo and instilled solutions
- Create and maintain partner collateral & resources
- Establish a partner community that includes a presence within our forthcoming ‘gomo academy portal’ and through regular engagement communications on new features & updates; the focus will be on on our instilled offerings, but we may have you dip your toe into some gomo projects as well
- Establish and build an internal LTG partnership network with other group companies as well as external partners
- Manage revenue forecasts
- Be the voice of the partners when feeding back requirements as well as feature requests to the gomo/instilled management and production teams
- Take on additional tasks, as needed
We expect you to have at least 3 years of professional experience supporting sales by managing relationships with external partners (e.g. Channel Partners, Value-Added Resellers, etc.).
We would like (but don’t require) you to have:
- Completed coursework in Marketing and/or Business Administration; a Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- Advanced expertise in the sales of software solutions; experience selling SaaS offerings is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of indirect sales models; formal experience as a Partner Manager is preferred.
- Experience leading projects; experience supervising or coaching others is a plus!
- Proven ability to utilize your own creativity while providing solutions for clients (internal and external).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail.
- A friendly, positive attitude; a great sense of humor is a plus!
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our comprehensive benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; we also offer HSA and FSA plans as well as company-paid disability (short-term & long-term) life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
The annual base salary range for this role is $80,000 – $100,000, depending on experience; this person will also have a commision plan based on partnership sales.
Ok, sounds great! What do I do now?
Please express your interest by applying for this opening ASAP! Attach your resume and feel free to outline any achievements you are particularly proud of. Include an explanation about why this role is a good fit, and don’t forget your personality! You will be key to building partner relationships and will be based in a dynamic office – we can’t assess this from a resume alone. Extra points for your best joke!
About the product and company
Instilled is new to the market but has existed for many years in a different guise. It started life as an enterprise video delivery platform, very similar to the likes of a secure YouTube. Since then, we’ve been able to take that product, combine it with our expertise in learning, and deliver a learning and training application we’re really proud of. The result is a product that makes it easy to find, organize, share, access and report on all types of learning content. Instilled surpasses the older learning management systems and is already winning awards for excellence.
Instilled is a product created and owned by gomo learning limited.
We are a multi-award winning company with a focus on products that enable our clients to create, host, update, distribute and track beautiful multi-device eLearning content with ease! We have an ever-growing client base including Nike, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, Comcast, AICPA, United Healthcare, the BBC and many more. gomo is quickly becoming the established choice for global organizations seeking collaborative, future-proof and responsive multi-device eLearning.
gomo is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.