We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Brighton.
A unique opportunity to live and breathe an industry leading content authoring tool.
- Play an integral role in growing the gomo brand for increased – your head will be in the market, know what our competitors are up to and have great ideas to create a winning strategy
- Develop and nurture leads across the pipeline – from net-new to retention of clients, our Product Marketing Manager will be all keen on all things growth and happy to be measured
- Try your hand at some new stuff – no day is ever the same. We’re looking for someone to take on the strategic – but excited by the tactical. We expect the core stuff to be done to a high standard but we also love creativity and cost-effective ideas to get our brand to where it deserves to be
- Be a leader and team player – we’re offering a unique opportunity to work closely with the gomo management team and a shared services team full of channel experts
At gomo, we provide multi-device content authoring to transform learning throughout organizations all around the world.
The mission of this role is to collaborate with gomo and marketing leadership, leading marketing charge for increased share of the authoring tool market.
What you’ll be doing every day
- Acting as a front-line marketer to the gomo team
- Collaborating with leadership on strategy and promotion
- Interrogating our segment’s needs, frequently validating with customer conversations
- Working alongside LTG’s centralized team of channel experts to execute lead-generation campaigns to the highest quality
- You have an insatiable appetite for results to make sure things run better next time
- Striving to create impactful messages, testing them and validating within the market
- Listening to the customer, analyst and market feedback to ensure we are never shooting in the dark
- Growing our social media platform to ensure our message is the strongest in the market
- Tweaking and testing our trial nurture communications to see increased conversions
- Working with marketing channel specialists to ensure that we are working to budget and striking optimum value for spend
- Supporting external promotion, writing compelling messages and helping to get them out into the market
- Collaborating with other Product Marketing Managers across LTG for increased cross and up-sell results via innovative campaigns
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll have true ownership to craft messages to excite the market
- Be listened to – craft the messaging with the leadership team and take part in shaping product direction
- Work with marketing channel experts to execute on a quality strategy
- Owned by LTG plc, we are a fast moving company providing fantastic opportunities for talented individuals
- You have at least three years’ experience working on marketing strategy, plans and tactics for a B2B brand – extra points if you have a technology background
- You’re ready to work with an ambitious management team, will listen intently to business challenges and speak up when you have ideas
- You have great ideas and think big and small depending on the need…
- … but are not inflexible and are ready to be challenged to achieve the best result as a team
- Getting involved in bringing a plan to life stimulates you
- Pipeline generation is a key reason for your career choice
- You trust the experts – but are keen to help feed into the
- You think on your feet and can identify when a strategy needs to pivot – we expect the best value for our investments and we know evaluating and shifting technique is the way to do this
- You’re a great communicator and writer, becoming a bridge between the brand and channel experts to get meaningful results, every time
At gomo we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is up to £40,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
The gomo learning suite provides three multi-award-winning products that allow you to create, host, update, distribute and track beautiful multi-device eLearning. With gomo authoring, you can create truly responsive and adaptive HTML5 content that looks perfect on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones. With gomo hosting and analytics, you can get content into the hands of learners instantly via websites, direct link, QR code, the gomo LMS wrapper, social media, the gomo central mobile learning app and more – all with full xAPI analytics. And with gomo video, you can repurpose, enhance, disseminate and track video content with speed and confidence.
With an ever-growing client base including Nike, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, EE, Royal Mail Group, Santander, British Airways, Rentokil Initial, United Healthcare, the BBC, Norton Healthcare, Booking.com, and many more, gomo is quickly becoming the established choice for global organizations