We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated QA Test Automation Engineer to assist us in the ongoing testing requirements for our cloud-based SaaS product.
You will have a critical role within the development team driving the test efforts of the development of large and smaller enhancements and new functionality. You will work with everyone in the team (and the Director of Product Development in particular) in order to improve and build quality into the product as early as possible.
If you understand how to review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback, create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, and design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools, then this could be the role for you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Run functional and non-functional tests
- Write requirements and create scenarios for performance and load testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with developers and product owners to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Demonstrable work experience in software development
- Three+ years’ work experience in software quality assurance
- Demonstrable knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Demonstrable experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with both white-box and black-box testing
- Two+ years’ experience with automated testing tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile development process
- Demonstrable experience with security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The gomo learning suite provides three multi-award-winning products that allow you to create, host, update, distribute and track beautiful multi-device eLearning. With gomo authoring, you can create truly responsive and adaptive HTML5 content that looks perfect on all devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones. With gomo hosting and analytics, you can get content into the hands of learners instantly via websites, direct link, QR code, the gomo LMS wrapper, social media, the gomo central mobile learning app and more – all with full xAPI analytics. And with gomo video, you can repurpose, enhance, disseminate and track video content with speed and confidence.
With an ever-growing client base including Nike, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, EE, Royal Mail Group, Santander, British Airways, Rentokil Initial, United Healthcare, the BBC, Norton Healthcare, Booking.com, and many more, gomo is quickly becoming the established choice for global organizations seeking collaborative, future-proof and responsive HTML5 multi-device eLearning.
gomo is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
For more, visit gomolearning.com.
At gomo we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.