In an event focused on how your employees are already creating content, gomo explores why organizations need to embrace learner generated content. The world is changing and we aren’t looking back. Let’s not limit what our learners can do but instead give them a forum and the technology to create and share.
Why Should I Attend?
Attend to discover why:
- Learner Generated Content isn’t new but why it’s critically needed
- Employees today resonate with the voices of their peers
- Savvy companies are using mentoring & reverse mentoring to stay competitive
- Learner Generated Content can make your L&D function more efficient
- The right technology can put you at ease with a Learner Generated Content strategy
Wednesday, November 14th
08:00 AM-10:00 AM PT (San Francisco)
11:00 AM-12:00 PM ET (New York)
16:00-17:00 GMT (London)
“The learning platform ecosystem is changing to address the workforce of the future. Dawn and Jeff did a great job sharing with members of the ATD Research Triangle how gomo is using video to address the needs of the 21st century learner!” – Dr. Carol Gravel, Principal Consultant Binnacle; Navigating 21st Century Learning