Now in its seventh year, the influential list is published by Training Industry, a global resource which reports the latest updates from the training world and helps businesses find the best tools for their training needs.
The criteria for an authoring tool company to feature in this year’s list included:
- Leadership and innovation of authoring tool
- Breadth and quality of authoring tool features and capabilities
- Company size and growth potential
- Quality and number of clients
- Awards, recognition and competitive differentiation
This is the second consecutive year that gomo has been featured in Training Industry’s list of top authoring tools, and builds on gomo’s growing list of achievements and awards. These include:
- Ranking as a ‘Core Leader’ on leading analysts Fosway’s 9-grid™ report on authoring tools
- Winning gold in Brandon Hall Group’s Content Authoring Technology awards
- Being voted the number-one authoring tool in the world by influential eLearning expert Craig Weiss
- Delighting an expanding customer base that includes L’Oreal, British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, LEO Learning, EE, Vodafone, United Healthcare, Santander, the BBC Academy, Boots, Fitness First, O2 and many more
“This is one of the greatest honours an authoring tool can receive, and demonstrates the pioneering work of the gomo team over the last four years. We’re now the toolkit of choice for global organizations including Nike, EE, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, L’Oreal and many more,” said Mike Alcock, MD of gomo.
“The gomo learning suite, with integrated hosting and analytics for instant content distribution, makes gomo significantly different from traditional authoring tools. We believe that we have a unique set of capabilities and these have been recognized with this accolade.”
Visitors to the Learning Technologies 2018 conference and exhibition, at the Olympia in London from January 31st to February 1st 2018, can find gomo on stand B11 throughout the event. Don’t miss gomo’s Mike Alcock giving a talk on the art of distributing content to global workforces at Theater 5 on Thursday, February 1st, 2018 at 11am.
Since gomo’s launch in 2014, its multi-device learning suite has won multiple awards including two Brandon Hall awards for the Best Advance in Content Authoring Technology. gomo was named the #1 authoring tool in the world in 2016 by industry expert Craig Weiss and, in 2017, gomo featured on Training Industry’s list of ‘Top 20 Authoring Tools as well as featuring as a ‘Core Leader’ on Fosway Group’s 9-Grid™ authoring system report.
gomo’s global customer base includes global organizations such as Jaguar Land Rover, Nike, L’Oréal, British Airways, Santander, Alfred Dunhill, Boots and Deloitte.
gomo is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
Find out more! Check out our ebook, ‘12 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Authoring Tool’.