Global organizations choose the gomo learning suite for the creation and delivery of their mission critical eLearning projects. gomo provides the world’s leading responsive HTML5 eLearning authoring, hosting and analytics suite.
Meet the team
gomo’s outstanding pedigree comes from its LEO Learning roots, where it started life in Epic (now LEO Learning) as one of the world’s first, cloud based, HTML5 eLearning authoring tools in 2010. gomo was designed specifically to allow for best practice learning design, allowing us to create a robust authoring tool grounded in learning theory.
After 3 years of work and hundreds of successful projects, the decision was made to re-write gomo completely in 2013 and turn the project into a standalone software business as part of Learning Technologies Group.
Mike Alcock joined Gavin Beddow and the team to help shape the new product and make it market ready. The completely new version of gomo (gomo 2.0) was released as a commercially available product in April of 2014, to huge acclaim.
Since then we’ve continually innovated, adding hosting and analytics in 2015 to form the gomo learning suite and a stream of new features are now released almost monthly.
gomo is proud to be part of Learning Technologies Group, alongside these other great learning companies:
Learning Technologies Group (LTG) has been created with the purpose of building a market leading business of substance and scale within the exciting and fast-growing learning technologies sector. It is a dynamic and steadily growing group of specialist learning technology businesses at the vanguard of this exciting sector.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. LTG’s portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
Rated the No.1 authoring tool in the world by Craig Weiss, the most influential person in e-learning in 2015.
- In a world where developing and delivering learning content needs to move at the speed of business, many learning organizations are challenged with how to keep up. gomo provides a solution that helps organizations meet this challenge. The product can be easily deployed and the functionality is robust enough for the most powerful authoring expert yet flexible and easy to use if you’re not. The product offers a unique and innovative approach to an “author once, deploy anywhere” platform. Whether you have an LMS or not, gomo can deliver content anytime, anywhere to a learner, just when they need it. gomo is a product that embodies the functionality and capability needed by today’s modern learning organization. Michael Rochelle, Chief Strategy Officer and Principal HCM Analyst, Brandon Hall Group
- Your customer service is outstanding! I also love the ease of being able to drop content into the tool and know that the output is responsive... much easier than setting up a responsive piece in other tools. I cut my development time in half... and the output is consistent with our brand. United Healthcare
- In less than a week, I mastered the skills I needed to create a course myself that would have cost us thousands. This one project has more than paid for the licence cost already! Anthony Williams, Mitchells and Butlers
- We can create a course once, safe in the knowledge it will work on desktops, tablets and smartphones... in any orientation as well. gomo's ease of use and great support are added bonuses. Grainger
- gomo is great because you can create mobile friendly courses with such speed. I don't think any other authoring tool can match this with such ease. OnPoint Digital
- gomo is headed in a great direction. It is hands down the most easy to use and well-functioning responsive eLearning tool that we've used. Versado
- People talk about software being 'transformational' and it's rarely the case. In this situation I can honestly say that gomo has transformed what we do. EE