In this recording, we touch on six key milestones on your journey with a new learning authoring tool, from defining needs and onboarding to measurement and more. We’re lucky to work with a range of organizations and no matter the experience level or organizational makeup, there are some universal issues we see businesses tackling time and again.
Whether you’re a small team introducing a new approach to learning content or a well-resourced and budgeted department with global reach, chances are you share some common pain points on your journey to authoring tool success.
Watch the on-demand recording now and discover:
- How best to define your needs before purchasing a new learning tool
- How to make the most of your budget
- How to successfully transition staff to a new tool
- How to create high-quality learning content
- How best to review your content
- How to track the content you launch and use data to refine it