Language and location present their own challenges when it comes to delivering learning to international audiences. How do you create a single course that translates into multiple languages? What about right-to-left’ languages?
Wherever your learners are, and whatever language they speak, follow these simple steps, and you can deliver a personalized learning experience that’s universally understood.
Join Gomo’s Simon and Huw as they cover:
- Should you translate in-house or use an agency?
- What is machine translation?
- Tips and tricks for XLIFF success
- How to localize content (and cater for regional language variances)
Plus, see it in action as we build a sample course showing:
- XLIFF import and export
- Right-to-left languages
- How to localize content based on both language and location